Friday, April 30, 2010

happy unbirthday party tonight!


Yes, tonight is the night. Finally! We are having a little pre-birthday party, or unbirthday party (whatever you want to call it), and opening the mystery box which will reveal the gender of baby #5. I'm so excited. And for some reason so nervous.

Ben says he's going to kill himself if it's another girl. I had the most vivid dream the other night that I opened the box and inside was the boy outfit...but I'm secretly just telling myself, "It's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl..." because I want another baby boy so much! Of course, I will be excited either way.

I needed a quick way to decorate the cupcakes for tonight, and since I don't know how to do fancy shmancy fondant and stuff like that, I decided to stick little ultrasound pictures on top. Is that weird? Kinda. Oh well.

So the big news is coming soon! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I think your cupcakes are adorable and I am sooo excited to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete