Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Oh, I can't tell you how much I love laughing at these pictures! Nina's little friend Wyatt was playing at our house, and I let them lick the spatulas and bowl after I mixed up this cookie dough. Here's the recipe if you want to have a little chocolate freak out of your own!
8 oz. semisweet chocolate
2 c. flour
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa, sifted
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. soft butter
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. semisweet chocolate chips (mint chips are so good too, you have to try it sometime!)
- Preheat oven to 325. Melt the 8 oz. chocolate
- Measure the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt into a bowl
- Cream the butter and sugars in another bowl. Add the melted chocolate and mix together.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg, then mix in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized mounds and place on lined baking sheet about 2 1/2 inches apart. Do not flatten them.
- Bake for 12 min, or until cracked on top and mostly set.
- Leave to cool on baking sheet 4-5 min, then transfer to a cooling rack to harden as they cool.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I had a nice Mother's Day, I suppose...in between cleaning up throw up and diarrhea! Doesn't get any better than that, does it? Oh my, poor Nina. She's feeling better tonight though, hopefully the barfies don't strike someone else in the middle of the night, huh?