Saturday, March 14, 2009

Raise Your Hand If You Love The Library

I'm raising my hand! I love picking up books and movies at the library because I get that feeling of satisfaction that comes with buying really cool stuff at a shop, but without ever swiping my debit card (except when I'm late on returns, of course). Here are some recent finds that the kids and I have been getting into:
The Twits by Roald Dahl (a book my mom checked out for me as a kid)

I like requesting items online, then I can just pick them up from the library when they come in for me. It's so handy! And I'm such a nerd. I have my library card number memorized.

(P.S. One reason I love having kids is because it gives me an excuse to check out the little kid stuff I like at the library without having to look like such a fool.)


No comments:

Post a Comment