Thursday, March 26, 2009

On A Cold And Frosty Morning




We woke up to ANOTHER snowstorm, the third or fourth this week.  Isn't it spring yet?  The birds are back, big fat robins today.  One sat on a chair at the table in our front yard this morning.  "He's waiting for someone to come have a tea party with him!" Hannah said as we watched him through her bedroom window.  He flew off with his friends before I could get a photo.  

I made Swedish Pancakes for breakfast, which makes the weather feel more cozy than miserable, I think.  (I made the batter last night before I went to bed, otherwise it NEVER would have happened...no matter how hard I try to be, I'm just not a morning person!)  After breakfast, we sent Ben and Hannah running to the bus, and Nina warmed up by sitting on a heat vent.  Clayton headed out to a meeting for work, and I climbed back into bed and cuddled with baby Olivia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment