Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nina's Fortune #2

Nina gets the BEST fortunes.  We had such a good laugh over this one!  Clay and I went to Pei Wei last Friday for a quick bite to eat while my awesome in-laws came to sit with the kids.  Ruth (my mom-in-law) even cleaned my microwave while we were gone...so nice!  I'm kind of embarrassed though because there had been a major lasagna explosion in there.  Anyway, I brought home a fortune cookie for each of the kids, and they were watching The Gods Must Be Crazy with Gramma Ruthie and Papa Steve when we got home.  I had forgotten how stinkin' funny that movie is!  So we all stayed up and watched it until the end...then Clayton fell asleep on the floor. 

1 comment:

  1. what does that even mean? A midget will soon move in next door to you...

    ReplyDelete