Friday, July 30, 2010

nurse matilda


I don't know about you, but I really loved that movie Nanny McPhee that came out a few years ago. Sometimes I wish she would come and work a little magic at my house! Did you know that there is a sequel coming out next month? And just in time for Hannah's birthday, that could be fun.

In case you didn't already know, this book here by Christianna Brand is the one that inspired the movie. And you know, the books are usually better than the movies in most cases, and I think that's true in this case. This is one of my favorite books to read, especially as a mom. The kids in this book are super naughty, so it makes me think mine aren't so bad {haha}! I love that in the book there are so many kids, you can never really figure out exactly how many there are. It's just all these kids, and then the baby, and the smaller baby, and the tinier baby, and the tiniest baby, etc. So funny. Pick it up for yourself or your grade schoolers, it's a super fun summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment