Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!







I had a nice Mother's Day, I suppose...in between cleaning up throw up and diarrhea!  Doesn't get any better than that, does it?  Oh my, poor Nina.  She's feeling better tonight though, hopefully the barfies don't strike someone else in the middle of the night, huh?

Hannah made me a ton of stuff for Mother's Day, she's so cute and thoughtful.  She made that recipe book for me by ripping recipes out of magazines and stapling them together, haha!  And she made the bracelet with her bead set. Then she and Nina did chalk drawings in my honor this afternoon in the driveway.  And of course, it wouldn't be Mother's Day without a little plant in  a cup with a poem and photo attached from school.  :)

Clay gave me a gift certificate for an hour at Massage Envy, and also a certificate for a manicure and pedicure.  I'm excited about that!  The kids pitched in some of their allowance to pay for it too.  I thought that was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment