Sunday, January 24, 2010

Olivia Has An Announcement


"I'm going to be a big sister in August!"

I know, it's hard to think of Olivia as a big anything, but yes, it's true! It came as quite a surprise, but we are all so excited! We had planned on having number 5 at some point, so I'm actually glad it's just happening, otherwise I may have kept putting it off.

I'm also really looking forward to feeling better...the morning-noon-and-night sickness has hit me pretty hard, and with four other kids to take care of, I'm just living in survival mode these days. Everything smells weird, nothing tastes good, and I'm throwing up more than you want to know. Any miracle tips from you other moms out there?

I told you I had some good excuses for falling off the face of the earth, didn't I?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Heather!!! I've missed you! I'm glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So exciting...and brave. I wish I had tips on the morning sickness stuff for you, but I am a bad person to ask. Mine lasted until the last trimester (yikes!). Hang in there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hang in there, you'll get through the morning sickness in no time.

    ReplyDelete