Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving





We had Thanksgiving at my parents' house this year, and let me tell you, my mom makes the best rolls on the planet. Unfortunately, I had a head cold all weekend and could barely taste anything. Nice timing, huh? After dinner my mom asked Trev and Tatum to sing for us, and then we cheered Grandma and Grandpa up off the couch and into the spotlight! They said that they hadn't sung together in years, so it was a treat to hear them. Grandpa is 93 and Grandma is 87, and they still sounded good, singing those old time tunes like "June in January." So cute.

Mom made dinner for all of us every night over the weekend, and I was so sad I couldn't taste anything! We had fun watching some movies...check out The Maiden Heist, it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment