Monday, November 30, 2009

Basement Sneak Peek


Can't wait to decorate in here! We have some fun ideas up our sleeves...

Hannah and Nina's new room. The cute vinyl is made by my friend Holly. Check out her website, you'll love it.

My handyman being handy while watching Battlestar Galactica on his laptop at the same time.

You have no idea how excited I am that our basement is almost finished! Clayton has done most of the work himself over the past year and a half. We are finally getting carpet this week, and let me just say it's going to change my life! We have been bursting at the seams this last year with the baby in our bedroom, and when the kids have friends over there's really nowhere to play. I am SO thankful we can finally move some kids downstairs and we can have some breathing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment