Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Art Inspiration

A friend of mine recently asked me if I ever teach art classes for kids. Uhhh...nope. I did about 12 years ago, and I would love to do it again one day, but for now my plate is too full. Anyway, I told her I'd come up with something anyway because a) her kids and my kids are off track and we could use some kind of project and b) I'd love to catch up with an old friend.

In desperation, I searched online tonight for art project ideas. Lucky for me I found some really great artsy-craftsy blogs featuring projects for kids...I especially love this one. And how cute is this project? You could even use orange yarn and make pumpkins.

Now I'm so excited to do some projects, maybe it could become a regular thing around here again...? I did say maybe. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing this sort of thing and I wish it was a regular activity at our house, but with homework, laundry, dinner, baby, being a chauffer and maid, etc. it's kind of tricky to fit it in. Anyway, I'm excited. I think this will give me the push I've needed.

1 comment:

  1. You were a great art teacher, you should definitely do it again.

    ReplyDelete