Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Muppet Legs


Clayton made me laugh so hard the other day...he was dancing Olivia around like this on the kitchen counter and said, "Her legs are really just for show at this point, because they are pretty much useless right now."  We were laughing about how baby legs are comparable to Kermit the Frog's legs, you know?  For example, if you wanted the baby to look like she's riding a bike, you'd have to somehow strap her feet onto the pedals and use some wires and stuff to make it look real.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that was hilarious. Her legs are a total waste pretty much. How hard would it be to rig up some sticks to those? Srsly let's make a puppet show with her. She's like a muppet: she can't walk, if you let go, she falls over, and you have to talk for her.

    That's it, my mind's made up. I'm busting out the camera tomorrow. Let's make a movie of this. This will be fun.

    I'm a crappy husband. This is the first time I've seen your blog. Do you still love me?

    -Clay

    ReplyDelete