Sunday, June 26, 2011

whirlwind


{Shooting a wedding with my brother Trevor on his 30th birthday last week!}



Remember a couple weeks ago when I said I was going to catch up here? Haha, what a liar.

That truly was my intention.

I guess I caught up a teeny bit {if you missed this entry about going to the dentist, please do read it for a good laugh}, but OH MY have I been busy! I think about blogging everyday while zipping from one thing to the next, and then I feel so overwhelmed with all the things I need to write about on here that I don't even know where to start! Do you ever feel like that?

Between Olivia getting into things and destroying my house 24/7, changing two kids' diapers, keeping food in the fridge for all these kids who are out of school for summer, laundry, "what's for dinner?", emptying the dishwasher for 3 times a day, picking up gifts for the baby showers and birthday parties, lots of photography shoots to go to and edit, trying to be a fun mom and do things before school starts again, swim lessons, family parties, and trying to find a replacement belt for the vacuum since one of the kids completely burned it up....I barely sit down these days! And that's just the beginning of my to do list. I always thought when I was a kid that moms had all the time in the world. Boy was I wrong! Anyone who thinks that is totally ignorant to the serious craziness that comes with motherhood.

I'm honestly not complaining. Just explaining. I love my life despite the insanity and high-speed pace. I want and need to make the time to record all the little things as they are passing me by so quickly! I can't believe Will is almost one and I can't believe how funny Olivia is.

So hopefully you'll hear from me here again soon. That's the plan anyway.

:)


1 comment:

  1. Amen! I've had people, (women without kids) ask me what do I do all day, it's hard not to get offended and I don't even bother answering because where do you begin, right? Heath you're such an amazing Mama, you're kiddos are so lucky! Clay is being a huge help to Aaron with helping him design a new logo and website and after he is done with that I'd like to return the favor and watch your kids for ya so you guys can get out on a date, so pass that along to Clay :)

    ReplyDelete