Wednesday, March 31, 2010

easy easter decorating





My Easter decoration box consists of these three caged rabbits (which I found a few years back at Robert's), and that's pretty much it. So I decided to improvise with what I already have around the house to make it more Easter-esque around here. (Do you like that word I made up? Easter-esque?)

I pulled out these little pots of imitation grass, and topped them with plastic eggs, then I dusted off my egg cups and filled them with either sprigs of green or fabric covered eggs (made by hot-gluing strips of fabric around plastic eggs...easy!).

I think my favorite thing to decorate with for holidays is books, so I took the Peter Rabbit books from Olivia's room, along with a couple others that have bunnies on the covers. And there you go! We are ready for the Easter bunny without spending a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment