Thursday, February 11, 2010

crayon hearts








When Ben and Hannah were teeny tiny, we made some of these. We hang them up in the kitchen window every February...but this year they were looking pretty shabby! So Nina and I made some new ones. I couldn't find a pencil sharpener in the house wide enough for a crayon, so we used the vegetable peeler.

I love the cute shadows these make in the afternoon!

Just make sure to put your craft paper (I used a lunch sack) on both the top and bottom of the wax paper before you iron!

Oh and hey, does anyone want to come clean my filthy windows? Please??

1 comment:

  1. Another very cute idea...Heather you win MOTHER OF THE YEAR. Not felling well and such cute valentine's. My HAT is OFF to you! Way to go and you give yourself a HUGE pat on the back.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete